Thursday, March 22, 2018

A to Z Challenge - Theme Reveal

theme reveal #atozchallenge 2018 blogging


That's right, I'm doing the A to Z Challenge again this year.  I know I had some severe run-ins with the A to Z Challenge Advisory Board as you may have read about here and here.  I know many of you will say, who cares.  And you're right.  Oh wait, you're not saying that about my disputes with their advisory board, you mean my blog.........this is awkward........well, when you opt to live blog, these things seem to occasionally happen.

Anyway I will ignore the distractions, hold on, sorry, again the dangers of live blogging.........and I am back.  My reveal is that this year I will be doing A to Z of Best Directors who have been nominated for and have won the Oscar for Best Director.  It will include exciting verbal banter from yours truly, additional preview clips, sock puppets, 35% less Esperanto, and no more anti-celery commentaries, I have learned to tolerate it and can eat it in small quantities.

Visit the A to Z Challenge site to learn more and maybe attempt to try blogging yourself this April.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your reviews, and your trademark humor! Happy days writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ambitious. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I find my opinion versus the academy's can be very different. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete